Spiegelanklappautomatik bzw. Modul Toyota Verso AR2

• 1. Yes, plug and Play

2. With the switch you can continue to fold the mirrors if necessary. 3. A manual is not included, just a connection diagram. That was in German. The Toyota dealer can access it because it is an original Toyota part. The part number in Germany is the: DENG-02115 44

• Can you please send me the diagram in private message? So i can look if it is possible for me to install it? I need to be able to translate it as well, as i can’t speak german verh well

And does this package have the motors as well?

Thank you

* 1995 Honda Civic Vtec-E

* 1997 Honda Civic 1.4

* 2003 Honda Civic 1.6 Sport

* 2007 Honda Accord 2.0 Executive

* 2010 Toyota Verso 1.6 AR2

* 2005 Daihatsu Sirion2 Sport

• What should I send you? I have nothing except an invoice where the part number is written on it. The part consists of a small black box and several cables. You pull off an original plug and put the module in between. Then a cable to ground and a cable to permanent plus. My Toyota workshop needed 10 minutes for installation. The engines in the mirror must already exist. I wrote you the Toyota part number. Any Toyota dealer can find it and order it.

• Ok, i will do some research first and let u know when i buy it. As i have a prefacelift 2010, i’m not sure if the folding mirrors already are in place. Mirrors aren’t even heated on the comfort model.

I will let u know. Thank you :)

* 1995 Honda Civic Vtec-E

* 1997 Honda Civic 1.4

* 2003 Honda Civic 1.6 Sport

* 2007 Honda Accord 2.0 Executive

* 2010 Toyota Verso 1.6 AR2

* 2005 Daihatsu Sirion2 Sport